Truck bed paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omnisap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8 Hemi
Hello RAMers

Hope all are doing fine....I just have a quick question about my 2014 RAM 1500 sport bed painting.

When i bought the truck, it already had the truck bed coating....but in last few years, I did my backyard and carried 5 to 6 loads of washrock which damaged by bed lining. The bed has kind of a rubber coating and the rubber is gone now in the damaged places and i can see the truck bed metal. I went to Home depot, Canadian tire and got few of their truck liners and applied and noticed only it gives the black color but not the actual rubbery thickness and texture.

Is there anyway i can get the rubbery material to fill the holes and also give a nice finish with the same texture as rest of my truck bed? So far i tried EZ liner, Truck bed paint etc.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
OS
P:S: In the picture, you can see the black spot which i tried with ez liner and you can see the rest of the truck bed.

Attachments

• truck bed.jpg
    truck bed.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 15

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Two words, Bed Rug...

R.jpg

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
bed rug isnt going to provide protection for what it seems you are looking for. bedrugs do look nice though. i have one that covers the sides also. i would consider a raptor lining or line x or something of the sort. the do-it-yourself kits (from what ive seen/heard) dont hold up like a professional application.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I would drive to the local Line-X store & discuss with them what you want to do & any alternatives