Truck pulling to the left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14R1500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2 weeks old with only about 1,100 miles and my truck is pulling to left. Tires are inflated, no leaks or busted ball joints. Taking it to the dealership tomorrow along with no signal compass and cutting out SiriusXM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTS001

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine started this at around 800. At 3k now and it's bad. When I bring it in this week dealer said they would do an alignment...noting that they have had the same complaint from a few other people....

OP
OP
14R1500CC

14R1500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got a call! They fixed my compass and the alignment is off.

adam1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v-8
I think it's a common thing with alignments off on new rides I had mine done well cuz I put new bilstein shocks on but the guy at the shop said most new cars are not. Set properly with alignments they only set what's called the towe . So after a good old alignment I bet it will be perfect

OP
OP
14R1500CC

14R1500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maintenance advisor said it was fixed and it was 10* off. He said because it was probably from the assembly line being bump off. Tell me a lie guy....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Maintenance advisor said it was fixed and it was 10* off. He said because it was probably from the assembly line being bump off. Tell me a lie guy....

There is no possible way it was 10 degrees off. Something like that would be so easy to see it wouldn't have ever made it off the assembly line.

J

jub jub

Did you ask for the printout? They should have gave you one.

OP
OP
14R1500CC

14R1500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The advisor gave a receipt/printout but it didn't bother looking as I was heading to Disney. I called the same tech advisor and told him the same thing. I have to take it back on the 3rd.

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
my truck had been pulling to the left for a while. i just thought..hmm, alignment's gotta be off.

got it levelled and aligned, got home, checked the ball joints for play, no play but noticed grease in the wheel well. busted left cv boot. sob.

OP
OP
14R1500CC

14R1500CC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As soon as I came back from Vegas, I went the next day. Tech advisor said it was worst this time and he said it was 4* off. Then I said, I thought you said it was 10* off the last time. Sounds like he was pulling my leg like when he told me it could have been from the assembly line... So, they put a different tech and my steering isn't pulling anymore. I was so used to yanking my steering wheel to the right when I took it for a road test lol.