two tone??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
well guys, I was telling Jeremy about this Bed liner kit, that is completely tintable with any automotive paint, and is spray on. and iv been wanting to demold my truck and line the rockers, maybe even bumpers...my question is

what colors do y'all think might be worth two toning my truck? other then black on black? comments, opinions, thoughts? I wanna hear it! lol

Tapatalk Addict

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
hmm yeah, that sounds like it might look pretty sharp, a slate/gray? hmm...might have to get some chops done! :naughty:

Tapatalk Addict

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hmm very nice:D, this almost makes me wanna do my rockers and flares black now and do a mg black since the bumper will already be black, but the tan IMO will look nicer

Like this, damn ferd
cb031d61.jpg

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Hmm very nice:D, this almost makes me wanna do my rockers and flares black now and do a mg black since the bumper will already be black, but the tan IMO will look nicer

Like this, damn ferd
I think that will give it a cool "stock" look, like a twist on stock lol

I'm thinking maybe like a silver, to tie in the chrome.

(moved to exterior)

yeah I like that idea as well..thanks wendy, I almost posted it there but wasnt quite sure.

oky guys so these are the colors im gonna ask the choppers to do..

silver, metalic gray, red, slate

any other suggestions?