Uconnect 5 no longer will give you diesel prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamGuy110

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anyone else having issues with Uconnect 5? It looks cool, but so far does not seem as user friendly as previous versions.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I would guess that you have a smart phone
( i don't own one, but it seems every buddy else does )

Is GasBuddy app free?

The GasBuddy application is now available for free on iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone handsets.

What is better than GasBuddy?

The Best Apps to Save Money on Gas
  • Gas Buddy.
  • Waze.
  • AAA Mobile.
  • Gas Guru.
  • MapQuest.
  • GetUpside.

30secboard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I do have the same issue. seems to be a system bug that I hope they'll patch / fix on the next update.
the only temporal solution I've found is the do a soft reset of the uconnect5 screen
(pressing volume and radio station buttons at the same time for 10-20 seconds)
after it reboots, it shows again diesel pricing

If anyone else has more info, please share

tcass

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 V6 Echo-diesel
mine starts out on sirius for about 15 seconds then switches to my pandora app for streaming. the biggest pita is the fact that it does not keep stations in memory very long. sometime they dont even last a day and zero out every time i turn off the vehicle. anyone else have any problems similar?

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I have used gasbuddy several years and it works fine for me. I dont use the POI on the nav screen. I mostly use this truck to tow our travel trailer or for long trips. usually check a few stops along my route before I leave the house if towing. if not towing, i get around 20 mpg so a few cents one way or the other not too worrysome. just stop at the ones that look good to the wife.