Upfitter switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian Franksain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
I'm looking to switch the Aux upfitter module to the module that has the hard buttons for the heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel. I have no need for the upfitter buttons as I will not be adding anything that would require it. Has anyone done this? How difficult is it and would a computer flash be needed? Would be open to trade anyone that would like this option. I have the wire kit that goes with it too. The module would have to have the upper buttons for tow/haul, exhaust brake and front/rear parking sensors, etc.

rixter99

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 SRW
Engine
Cummins i6.7
I'm interested in the wiring kit if willing to separate the swithes and wiring kit...My truck already has the Aux switches...

From an AlfaODB perspective, you can disable the Aux switched (basically selecting 'Not Present, I believe...Adding the others you mention would be setting the options to present...Adding the hardware may be the more difficult part...

Go to the AlfaOBD section and on the first page is a list of things that have been done and links to the actual threads...

rixter99

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 SRW
Engine
Cummins i6.7
Here's more info:

Heated/Vented Seats with Heated Wheel (with Rear Heated Seats):

Memory-Front Vented Seats Present

ECUConfig 3-Front Vented Seats Present

ECUConfig 3-Front Heated Seats Present

ECUConfig 3-Heated Steering Wheel Present

Memory-Rear Heated Seats Present

CustSetMenu 1-Auto-on driver comfort CSM (option 2-3)

Memory-Heated Steering Wheel Present

ECUConfig 4-Heated Seat Present

Memory-Heated Wheel Material Type

Memory-Heated Seat Material Type

Post for details

https://www.ramforum.com/posts/2024966/ To https://www.ramforum.com/posts/2025119/

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Sounds like you already have heated and cooled seats. Should be able to just get the correct switch module, swap it out and be good to go.

Benny @AllMoparParts.com should be able to help you get the correct part number on the switch for the options you need.

Special K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Are you looking to take the aux fuse box out of the truck when you do this? If so, I’d be interested in it.