Upper Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

Orange_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Put the passenger side tire on the drivers side or rotate all 4 in an x pattern.
Caster is not a live measurement so they should have done a few caster sweeps while doing the alignment. If you were decently out they would need to roll comp the truck to get more realistic numbers. I would find a different alignment shop. Tires are too expensive to get it wrong and your truck ride better than factory minus the rear shocks
Well, I jsut got new tires. I got a good deal on Landspider Wildtraxx Mts. 35x12.50R20. The trucks runs better with the new tires. But I still have the problem where the truck vibrates a lot when I reach 65+ mph especially on the parkway. And it goes to the right a bit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Orange_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Question for everyone:
What can I do or buy to help fix the vibration problem? I want to be able to drive the truck outside of the state or even go offroading. Is there a chance the steering needs to be replaced?

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Question for everyone:
What can I do or buy to help fix the vibration problem? I want to be able to drive the truck outside of the state or even go offroading. Is there a chance the steering needs to be replaced?
If you’re getting a vibration at highway speeds that is a strong indicator that the tires are not balanced properly. Not uncommon for a tech balancing Kia wheels all day to struggle getting a truck tire right. You may also have a bad tire. Either way you have to go back to where you bought the tires and have them rebalance