Upper Glove Box Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To anyone that installed glove box kit, or knows about the logos.

The Laramie, big horn type logos that are on the upper glove box door, are they just glued on, easy to remove ?

If I upgrade an Express, I don't want another trim level logo there.

Last edited:

Jhuss96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recall seeing another thread on this where a few people were asking about the glove box logos. There is not standalone part number for the logos it is a part of the glove box door. I have no idea if they are glued on and can be peeled off but good luck finding someone willing to do that to theirs.

Your only option for the glove box logo is to buy an entire glove box door assembly with the logo. That being said I dont even know if there is an option for a glove box door with an express logo on it, only seen limited, rebel & sport.

OP
OP
ricci427

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recall seeing another thread on this where a few people were asking about the glove box logos. There is not standalone part number for the logos it is a part of the glove box door. I have no idea if they are glued on and can be peeled off but good luck finding someone willing to do that to theirs.

Your only option for the glove box logo is to buy an entire glove box door assembly with the logo. That being said I dont even know if there is an option for a glove box door with an express logo on it, only seen limited, rebel & sport.

I don't want an express logo, I'm shopping glove box doors right now here and ebay, and if I find one with bighorn, lone star etc on it, I want to remove the logo entirely.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If your going to buy a another one on ebay,use a heat gun and try with a plastic tool to pop that sucker off.

OP
OP
ricci427

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Deep Cherry 14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got an SLT and it has no logo on the box door. I will see if I can find a part number on it in about an hour when I'm done working.

Last edited:

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
I bought mine,but complete glove box and it had no logo.So I'm sure the rest are only stuck on as all doors are probably the same.

OP
OP
ricci427

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought mine,but complete glove box and it had no logo.So I'm sure the rest are only stuck on as all doors are probably the same.

I think your probably right, glued on, so hoping it is easy enough to remove without scratching the door.

Saved a few bucks by getting the glove box door from a scrapyard that lists on ebay

ripping r

Old&Grumpy
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Ebay rocks. I got a plain door the bin with light and stricker. For 100.00 bucks. Just need the four screws. I thought i was just getting the door. But when i opened the box surprise!

Daveski

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I am going to go in the opposite direction here. I would like to know where you can buy the PowerWagon logo seen on the 2018 and newer front glove boxes I think? I gave up on looking because of not being able to find.

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
Great deal dude,I think I paid over $200 when I got mine

OP
OP
ricci427

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ebay rocks. I got a plain door the bin with light and stricker. For 100.00 bucks. Just need the four screws. I thought i was just getting the door. But when i opened the box surprise!

Mine came from Ebay scrapyard the same with door, cubby, light everything, I had already ordered everything else expecting just the door, so now I have extra light, extra cubby etc. Return has restocking fee, so I will list them here in the sale section as soon as I take pics.

Lesson learned, wait for Ebay package before buying other pieces !!!

GordDavey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just an FYI, The glove box logos are held on with some double sided tape that is about 1/16 to 3/32 in thickness. The logo itself is just chrome plated plastic. If you use heat gun, you can take them off, but be careful not to overheat as the plastic will bend easily and if your not careful it would be easy to damage the pleather cover material.
Just took one off an old glove box and am moving it to a black one I came across.
Wish I had a 3D measurer/modeler, to make a scan of it, but I don't.

cityredneck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you can check rockauto for the upper doors also, was cruising around lookin at stuff and saw they have different trim levels, didn't pay attention to price though

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Simpleman, where did you find the Sport emblem ? Looks pretty nice.