Ups and downs of quicklifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clays laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
So i put my quicklifts in about a week ago and what do you know 1 lifted perfect 2.25", the other only 1".. I was pissed to say the least... Called my off road shop where i purchased and gave them an ear full, messaged rancho and told them where to stick there quicklift.... Well within a few days they were sending a new unit and paying for the swap and new alignment.. I was pretty happy about that... Got everything switched today and everything is great both sides up now.. Still 2 1/4" on passenger, and 2 1/8 on driver.. Close enough for me... Looks great and the ride is unbelievable... Installed zone ucas at the same time and im blown away... Im not new to leveling and tinkering by any means and usually just expect nasty uca and cv angles, but the zones move the ball joint and walla..... My cv's and uca's look stock... No bumps, bangs, noises, grinding of any sort... For people out there that didnt get the lift out of their quicklifts... Contact rancho... They really came through. These were before measurements, when i was fuming..

Attachments

• 20160501_092333.jpg
    20160501_092333.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20160501_092315.jpg
    20160501_092315.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 81

slvrbullet77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Same system here--What size tire are you running

I did the same on mine except for the UCA.. I still have stock rims and tires. Need to purchase tires soon. Are you running stock rims? if so what tire did you use? Any pics from the side?

Thanks bud..

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
did you figure out what the issue was with the first lift kit?

OP
OP
clays laramie

clays laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I will snap a pic here soon and post.. They are bfg ko2s , stock size 33s... I will definitely do a 34-35" tire next time... Ive had these tires for over 10,000 kms and they still look new, awsome tire for all conditions... But because there lasting so well it will probably be awhile before i get larger ones.. The quicklift was being returned to rancho so i dont really know what the issue was.. I read alot of issues with not getting the proper height out of these, so if thats the case call rancho.. There site says 2", if you dont get 2" i would complain.. I did and now im super happy..