Vararam Intake Grabber Install / Issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I will say, regardless of the quality or fit-n-finish issues, I would NOT trade my Vararam for any other CAI on the market right now! I can feel the performance, and it looks bad ass under the hood!
If you love it keep it ill keep mine on for a while see if my mind changes.

OP
OP
G

Gus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I think it will grow on you... :) Have you driven the truck yet with it in?
Yeah i have just for a little tour around my block good thing is no computer codes and the engine hasnt stucked the sensor in lol. I noticed an increase is volume when im on it more growl, not sure about performance yet.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah i have just for a little tour around my block good thing is no computer codes and the engine hasnt stucked the sensor in lol. I noticed an increase is volume when im on it more growl, not sure about performance yet.

Get out there and jump on the freeway. I think you'll like it. ;)

DoubleTap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I will be ordering one of these setups soon also. I personally believe the stuff you guys are complaining about are very minor and very simple to fix or setup. Obv you shouldn't have to do anything other than take out of box and install but whatever.

Lenri0126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you really get 1 to 2 mpg more with the veraram?

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My Solution

This is what I did. I love the Air Grabber, but they don't make it for my gen III so I grafted one to fit with a custom snorkel air ram scoop I made using the "lost foam" method. I have already seen my gas mileage starting to go up.

Attachments

• IMG_20150819_181128_363[1].jpg
    IMG_20150819_181128_363[1].jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 99