Vararam Air Grabber - SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update: This item has sold.

Selling my Vararam Air Grabber. The sale includes everything you need for the install, two cleaning kits (one used and one new), two filters, a crankcase filter, and an extra IAT sensor so you don't have to change it out switching between the stock and the VR. Both filters have just been cleaned without any use after the cleaning. I'm not sure how many miles are on the filters but the kit hasn't been installed for well over a year. I just don't feel like installing it again and it's taking up space in the garage.

Looking to get $250 for everything, shipping included in the price.

Attachments

• 20230820_164556.jpg
    20230820_164556.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

dghpts

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you sell this yet? I have a 2021 Warlock will it fit?

dghpts

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you take Venmo? :)

OP
OP
popcenator

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do plan on getting the tube cleaned up before shipping as well, it's a little dirty still.

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Vararam has got to be the best intake for these trucks! Mine only sees intake temps that are 2* above ambient temp. Not to mention the eye candy. Good luck with the sale!

20230221_071254.jpg

OP
OP
popcenator

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it doesn't sell by the end of next week I'll probably just put it back on. I'm only selling because I don't want to reinstall it, not that it's much work. Just laziness on my part lol.

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If it doesn't sell by the end of next week I'll probably just put it back on. I'm only selling because I don't want to reinstall it, not that it's much work. Just laziness on my part lol.
My stock intake ended up in the trash at some point. I don't have any interest or plans to return to stock. These are just too awesome in my opinion.

OP
OP
popcenator

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My stock intake ended up in the trash at some point. I don't have any interest or plans to return to stock. These are just too awesome in my opinion.
I have a couple AEM dryflow filters I swap in right now. I took it off this last time because I think we were having real bad rain or something so I didn't want to risk water getting in there.

dghpts

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry I went offline for a bit I was "working" with the dealer to get my limited slip repaired, they forgot the lube when they serviced it. Now that's behind me and fixed, did someone else purchase it or do I still have a shot? I can do paypal or venmo. please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.