Vent visors for dodge ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marioman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought these visors from ebay. The rear ones fit but the fronts do not. I was wondering if this material can be cut and or shaped to fit without looking silly. Not sure what that material is. Some kind of plastic? Has anyone done this? Got a good price and don't really want to return them. Thoughts

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
my guess is no to what you are asking. Return them and get the proper ones. Im assuming you got ones for a crew cab and you have a quad cab

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
But the front doors are the same on a crew cab and a quad cab. Only the rear doors are different.

I wonder if they accidentally sent vent visors for a regular cab for your front doors. Regular cab doors are longer.

OP
OP
marioman

marioman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
But the front doors are the same on a crew cab and a quad cab. Only the rear doors are different.

I wonder if they accidentally sent vent visors for a regular cab for your front doors. Regular cab doors are longer.

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would think that they were packaged wrong Vs they sent the wrong ones. They're sold as a 4 pc set in one package. I had the stickon ones on my crew cab, they were ok, but just not to my liking. I lucked out and came upon a free set of inchannels. They came with no instructions and on my first install I was ready to throw them in the trash, I actually did. Before I took them to the dump I was reading some reviews of them and someone posted some pics of proper installation because the instructions were so vague. Went and rescued them from trash, properly installed and now love the inchannels.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
I found in channel egr ones smoked for like $15 open box on amazon and looked new when they arrived.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Those look like they are not the in channel ones so are you sure they are too long?

OP
OP
marioman

marioman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I found one install video where the guy used a spatula like tool to lift the mirror flange. Then tucked the vent under it. I'll revisit that method