Vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orange_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello Peeps,
For the past month I had problems with used tires I got. I had a whole ordeal with the damn things. The shop that installed them and balanced them ended up rebalancing them against per my request and ended up using beads in the tires messing them up. After a couple hundred bucks later I got the balance beads removed, rebalanced the tires and got an alignment. I also found out that front struts in missing a 2 inch preloaded strut spacer or something along those lines. So the front is raised 4 inches while the back is at 6.

The new problem I have is a vibration in the gas pedal trying to go 0 - 50 mph. When the truck reaches 2k to 2.5k rpms it vibrates a good amount. Once it reaches 3k rpms the vibration gets stronger so I let of the gas and I can sense the struck change gear / shifts. It starts at the gas pedal and it transitions to the whole truck. I am afraid to keep it at 3k rpms for more than 30 seconds. Could it be the tires or anything in the front suspension? or the transmission? Motor mounts? spark plugs?

I have a 6 inch BDS kit sitting on 35x12.50R20 Wildtraxx tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdog57