Wadestar mirror upper or lower location ???

Which mounting location for your Wadestarr blindspot mirrors?

• Option A; upper corner of truck mirror?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Option B; lower corner of truck mirror?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Recently ordered a set of Wadestarr blindspot mirrors and I'm trying to decide which location option to use. Leaning towards the Option B; lower corner of truck mirror but thought I would get some opinions before installing. Thanks.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think that is all preference. I know when I got mine I put some double sided tape over the back of the protective "sticky" and placed them on the mirrors temporary in both locations to see what I liked the best. I ended up going with the "upper". They will good in either placement.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I think upper gives a better view .

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I put mine in the lower corner. Gives me a better view while backing up and with trailers. Love the WadeStar mirrors, too. I've had them since his first version. He's a great guy!

OP
OP
T

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I ended up going with the upper corners. Seemed to be more natural for me to view them in that position. These are a great asset to have.