Waiting on Christmas..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
MCBROOM< relish every second, minute, hour etc U got there with yer wife. I promise U it is all good, betta that the alternative.. (my issue)

I understand exactly. And it’s all in fun with us.
A funny story:
Our moms took turns babysitting us as small children. She has a scar on top of her head from where I hit her with a hoe. She was about 3 I was 6. I dated her sister in Jr. high. I joined the Marine’s and years later after I had divorced my wife. Her and her sister came to Texas for vacation and were looking up old friends and they found me. I took them both out dancing before they left for home in Indiana.
I got a call 2 days later and she told me that her husband had beat her up when she asked him for a divorce because she found him cheating on her.
I told her she and her 3 kids had 24 hours to be at my house or I was coming up there to get them.
Needless to say she arrived and 2 years later my brother married us.
We’ve been together for 18 years now.
I love her more every day.
The kids are grown and gone now.
Moral of the story: Mark ya property at an early age so they will find ya later in life when they need ya most.

I’ve always been the class clown and comedian. We make jokes about everything and it’s fun to get a laugh on each other. I play pranks on her and the kids all the time. They try to get me back as much as possible.

Life’s great and she’s a manager for Harbor Freight Tools. Another plus in my life!!

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road

TurdHorn-2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
my wife asked what i wanted for Christmas, i told her i just want the freedom to buy parts i need to get my new project truck running...she was nervous hearing that lol! it's just a clutch/***** kit and some tuneup supplies...

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
my wife asked what i wanted for Christmas, i told her i just want the freedom to buy parts i need to get my new project truck running...she was nervous hearing that lol! it's just a clutch/***** kit and some tuneup supplies...

I read ya post to the Warden and her statement was.
Yeah NO!!

TurdHorn-2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah NO!!

lol!
funny thing is that my wife got griped at by her mom and sister because she never gets me presents lol! so i seized the moment! it's harder than it seems though, if she bought me something then i'd just have to put it somewhere... and she'd been on my ass for having too much junk as it is... and she doesn't know anything about cars or tools lol

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah NO!!

MCBROOM: Outstanding on yer relationship, U R fortunate, keep up da good work "Marine", lol, kiss em every day, just saying....

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I got to open my Christmas present this morning. It’s a Rough Country leveling kit for my Blue Mule. Oh Happy Day. I got my wife a matching purse and wallet $250 and a pair of Ariot jeans $100 damn they sure do make that ass look sexy. I’m a very happy man and she truly completes me.

Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Off Road.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I got to open my Christmas present this morning. It’s a Rough Country leveling kit for my Blue Mule. Oh Happy Day. I got my wife a matching purse and wallet $250 and a pair of Ariot jeans $100 damn they sure do make that ass look sexy. I’m a very happy man and she truly completes me.

Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Off Road.
My wife got me a rigid shop vac. The big ass one and a the car kit. I think she wants me to clean her car :crazy:

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
My wife got me a rigid shop vac. The big ass one and a the car kit. I think she wants me to clean her car :crazy:

Your probably right. I wax the wife’s Toyota RAV4 about every 3 months. She can do the inside herself.

Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Off Road.

OP
OP
Jrod

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
Man, I wish I had installed it on day one!! Cornering feels 100% more stable. It’s set on the inner / stiffest setting. E15DBB81-0A8A-443B-9765-91A2DFA8A07B.jpeg

OP
OP
Jrod

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
This was an awesome thread! Hellswig sway bar vs sport stock, would I see a difference?

Without question. I’m fairly lead footed, so I’m used to feeling body roll when maneuvering through turns. The Hellwig upgrade eliminates most of that roll.