Warranty issues you'd think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
People that are in the under coating business, say that that heavy black spray is good until water begins getting into the cracks, then that heavy black spray begins to lift away from the metal & rust sets in.

The people that use Krown & similar products don't complain about it, BUT unfortunately, some mechanics do not like to work on a vehicle with it.
The stuff rubs off on them.

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
People that are in the under coating business, say that that heavy black spray is good until water begins getting into the cracks, then that heavy black spray begins to lift away from the metal & rust sets in.

The people that use Krown & similar products don't complain about it, BUT unfortunately, some mechanics do not like to work on a vehicle with it.
The stuff rubs off on them.
Guess I understand where they are coming from. From my personal experience I think the thick rubberized undercoating makes it a pain to work on vehicles also. All of the bolts and nuts are coated in the stuff and you have to scrap it off first, which also makes a mess. The oil/wax based stuff you don't have to clean it off first, but if you do it only takes a can of Brake Cleaner and a rag. Much rather deal with a little oil based undercoating then rusted up parts!