Washer Fluid/Overflow Tank Replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
So, Jegs has some recirculating catch cans..will those work for the overflow tank?

I can post pics if needed..

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Okay I think it should work, will be ordering soon lol

Ill post a pic later..for some reason having problems with my photobucket account..

Hotroder383

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 or 5.2 which ever you want
Actually unless I am mistaken on an overflow tank you only need one hose but it must be down low enough to be near bottom of tank to allow suction to pull most if not all fluid back out. but this may work if you run a Y hose off it and splice into rad hose. Not sure on this one.
Gonna watch this post though as mine is still bungie corded to my AC lines from the never finished elect fan conversion =/

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
hmm I think Ill just get in touch with jegs and see what they say lol

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
well I could get either plastic or aluminum, think Im gonna go aluminum, and think I got it figured out :D will get pics once its all down with. gonna order all the parts next paycheck I think.

Hotroder383

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Damn sam, them some pricey tanks. But i will admit look a hell of alot better than my bungi cord LOL

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
Damn sam, them some pricey tanks. But i will admit look a hell of alot better than my bungi cord LOL

There are some listed for around 300.00 that are "show car" or street rodder quality. Didn't add those. :)
I had a set built back in the 80s for my old Roadrunner. All you need is a tig welder for aluminum and a press brake to bend everything.

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
There are some listed for around 300.00 that are "show car" or street rodder quality. Didn't add those. :)
I had a set built back in the 80s for my old Roadrunner. All you need is a tig welder for aluminum and a press brake to bend everything.

did something "similar" for a buddy's jeep... 1 gallon milk jug, duct tape and some silicone. worked great for his $300 beater jeep. lol. might not have looked as clean as your set up, but it was still custom. we even used the handle as the mounting point for it using bailing wire....although i think this may be a bit to "beaterish" for Cody's truck. lol.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
lol ingenuity has many forms :p

I think iv decided on my canisters, yall will just have to wait and see now :D

Hotroder383

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Okies, I have built many a "puke tank" as we use to call them. Had to have them to run on the track. I will take a pic of how I have my "customed" in there. I have big plans making a new fan shroud/mounting points for overflow tank and washer fluid but school/work/life has gotin in the way of play =/

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
can't wait to see your set up hot rod!

Tapatalk Addict