WD40

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
WD 40 is a good product for some things.....for removing old rusty bolts/nuts or gettin old metal parts to loosen up.....I have used a 50/50 solution of automatic trans fluid and acetone for years. Never without it in my shop.....have removed 150 yr old bolts/nuts on old horse drawn vehicles many times over the years....works great.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Okay after a discussion with my better half,she says she'd rather see a mens cologne scented with burning tire smoke and race fuel over a WD40 scented cologne :waytogo: :Big Laugh: But then again my better half is a bit differant as she loves drag racing:cheers:

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
A man quickly headed to Walmart before a job interview looking to buy some cologne. Not knowing which one to buy, he asked the employee which fragrances were purchased the most by other customers. The employee directed him to five standard fragrances, all of which the man then bought. However, not knowing which one in particular to put on, he doused himself with a mixture of all five. His job interview later resulted in him getting hired, despite his lack of experience in that field. Because of this the company's manager asked the recruiter, "What are you thinking? This guy doesn't know the first thing about what we do!" The recruiter then responded, "I don't know, but he strikes me as a man with a lot of common scents."

Santa Fe Ranch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings Diesel, Ram 2500
All great reasons why and how we use WD-40. I'm shocked that no one has mentioned the very best use of the multi-purpose product.
At some time, all of us have gotten cuts, burns, or scrapes on our Hands or other extremities while working in your Dodge the shop, building the fence, shoeing the horse, pulling weeds, driving nails, welding, etc. etc. A quick shot of WD-40 and immediately the pain is gone. Instant antiseptic pain reliever. Come on all young guys out there.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
several years ago, down here in the USA
They tried to lower the VOCs

these or others were sold almost every where

1695675572789.png

I bought bulk WD-40, i still have a half of a full gallon container

I bought special cans of paint, that came in pint & quart cans.
the paint in those cans, was a special formula, made exclusively for the refillable cannisters.

Those cannisters could be charged from an air compressor.

I am glad that they changed over to the system with Low VOC.

I still have the refillable cannisters, they are in a box somewhere.

Whether it is WD-40, paint, or other product, there are ways to cut down on VOC

Like a container that WD-40 comes in

1695677704601.png

Shawn Burns

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've also used it salmon fishing. My uncle, god rest his soul, swore by it. We pulled in some lunkers, so I have no reason to argue.

Otherwise, I use it on a ton of stuff in the garage and around the house. Hopefully they can come out with a Canada and California version and allow us to continue to use the good stuff.

Now, if PB blaster changes, I will be depressed.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay after a discussion with my better half,she says she'd rather see a mens cologne scented with burning tire smoke and race fuel over a WD40 scented cologne :waytogo: :Big Laugh: But then again my better half is a bit differant as she loves drag racing:cheers:
Where do I find one of those?..lol

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Where do I find one of those?..lol
You don't want one of them,as they're only happy when they're kicking your a$$,and every dollar you spend on your toy,you gotta spend 2 on her toy to keep her happy :Big Laugh:

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I knew a guy who sprayed WD-40 on his sore joints and muscles… true story. I’ve personally used it as attractive scent on salmon lures when down rigging.
From what I understand, it does not work well on impressing first dates.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 99202 miles.

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
From what I understand, it does not work well on impressing first dates.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 99202 miles.

Thanks for taking one for the team, your research is appreciated! :)