Well heck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pompeii1275

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I had a teenage girl cut me off and slam on her brakes on me. Couldn't stop in time and rear ended her pretty good. Suck because my truck is brand new with only 1100 miles. Damn Tx law makes me at fault... If only I had my dash cam. Anyway, someone know where I can get a front bumper cover (painted if possible), RF fender liner, and right fog light at decent price?

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Might want to check Car-Part.com. It is a website that wrecking yards list items. A lot of us get parts from it and have had decent luck. Sorry to hear about your truck.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
happened to my wife she had it for only 2 weeks and about 400 miles and smack...

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure on the bumper cover, but the RF fender liner can be had at Rock Auto for $30 bucks. I picked one up awhile back and have yet to install it...

No as for the wreck, even if she did it intentionally to cause the accident to get a insurance claim its still your fault in texas?

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
A lot of teens are what I call kinetic learners: lesson doesn't penetrate unless blunt force trauma is involved.

Maybe she'd learn if the little twit had done a face plant in the windshield.

Of course that would **** off your insurance and make a bigger claim against you.

But I dare say the thought of pulling in front of someone would cause a second thought or two in future.

JasonK94Z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Too bad you didn't injure the idiot. Would have made it worth the ding to your insurance then.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
You should have put your phone on record and made her admit to what she did.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

pompeii1275

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ricks, and R/T thanks for the advice. As for the rest thanks for the laughs. If you can't Dodge it Ram as they say... As much as it sucks that it happened to my brand new truck, it could have been way worse than it was.

hipnotikrcr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pompeii, do you have the horizontal or vertical fog lights? I need to check, but should still have a set of the verticals sitting in my room from when I swapped in a set of RetroShop fogs. Could send you the originals if needed