What are you folks seeing as far as delivery times? Also, question about options.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
My lease is up in October and I'm starting to look for a replacement, but I'm just not finding anything out there. The one option that's an absolute must-have is the panoramic sunroof. I skimped out on my current truck, and I've regretted it since. However, I'm just not finding any new on-the-lot 1500's that have it unless you go to the higher end models, which I don't want or need. I'm considering ordering a new vehicle with the options I want. Hemi, 4x4, 8" or higher U-Connect, Panoramic sunroof, sliding rear window, bedliner and side-steps. I prefer the Night Edition, but it seems they only make it available in certain colors. I would LOVE a Hydro Blue Night Edition, but that doesn't seem to be a possibility. For anyone who has ordered or took delivery of a vehicle recently, what are you seeing for delivery timeframes? Thanks in advance guys. Hope you're all well, I've been MIA for awhile with life and work. Stay safe.

Timsdually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I never open my sliding rear window.
When I did, all it did was blow dirt into the cab from the bed.

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
My contractor ordered a truck, and it took 5 months to receive it

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I bought my truck off the delivery train……in fact I bought it before delivery. It just happened to have everything I wanted, air suspension, panoramic sun roof etc etc. But yea it was the higher end ones I admit. Build date was 21st May, I picked it up from **** Rapids MN 31st May!
I think if you talk to dealers see what they have scheduled to come? That’s what I did. $1000 RETURNABLE deposit because I was out of state and could have been a time waster. I went down when they called, checked it and drove home to WI.
completely painless and best of all, brilliant trade in for my 2017 Longhorn and this particular dealer did give me a substantial discount.

OP
OP
B

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
I bought my truck off the delivery train……in fact I bought it before delivery. It just happened to have everything I wanted, air suspension, panoramic sun roof etc etc. But yea it was the higher end ones I admit. Build date was 21st May, I picked it up from **** Rapids MN 31st May!
I think if you talk to dealers see what they have scheduled to come? That’s what I did. $1000 RETURNABLE deposit because I was out of state and could have been a time waster. I went down when they called, checked it and drove home to WI.
completely painless and best of all, brilliant trade in for my 2017 Longhorn and this particular dealer did give me a substantial discount.
Thank you. Any idea what a fair price is on a 21 model with the options I listed?

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I don’t know which model you want, but mine is a Longhorn and I got 8 grand off the MSRP. You definitely have to shop. Some dealers give the discounts others don’t wanna play at all. My dealer was upfront with me. They get all these allowances for advertising, storage etc etc and they saved a load by me buying as I did. You can also call Chrysler and they will TELL you straight up what discounts they are offering on each model.
hope that helps.
don

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Ordered a pretty well loaded Offroad version Laramie 2021 2500 long box SRW gas job march 31st. I am in Canada. Supposed to be here 2nd week of July, in the build queue now, have a VIN about 3 weeks ago. Was a lot quicker than the dealer initially warned me about. Could not get Blind spot warning or cross traffic as not enough Chips.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Consider buying out your lease, possibly could get more value than you pay. Then sell it or trade it in.