What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I'm just mad that his truck is like my trucks big brother (well sister.. all vehicles are females), they look pretty similar in my opinion, yet his manages to look much better and get noticed much more. Maybe it's the brush guard. Or the ghost trailer..

It has class and prestige. :word:

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
I'm just mad that his truck is like my trucks big brother (well sister.. all vehicles are females), they look pretty similar in my opinion, yet his manages to look much better and get noticed much more. Maybe it's the brush guard. Or the ghost trailer..

Don't be mad man, yours is a nice truck all on its own. I think it comes down to rims/tires and how I detail her, lighting and opts she came with.

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally finished! It took four weeks and two tear downs but I "think" (hope) that I'm done! Definitely notice I got some torque back, I'm looking forward to the end of my 500 mile break in :naughty:

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Don't be mad man, yours is a nice truck all on its own. I think it comes down to rims/tires and how I detail her, lighting and opts she came with.
Not actually mad. Lol. But yeah. I appreciate it. And yeah my bad paint job definitely doesn't help..
Finally finished! It took four weeks and two tear downs but I "think" (hope) that I'm done! Definitely notice I got some torque back, I'm looking forward to the end of my 500 mile break in :naughty:
Sweet. What ratio did you put in again?
I hear DD94 has a set of these on order with Toyo MT's.

BTW, DD94 no reaction to the flag??
You got something against Toyo MTs ? [emoji35]

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not actually mad. Lol. But yeah. I appreciate it. And yeah my bad paint job definitely doesn't help..

Sweet. What ratio did you put in again?

You got something against Toyo MTs ? [emoji35]

4.56s, I ended up having that same problem with the ring gear teeth being too tall for the pin to slide through. I took a Dremel to the heel of the two teeth that were holding it up and it's good now. Also trying to crush that crush sleeve was a pita for me. I bungled up a pinion nut trying to crush it.

ChillyPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Lol I can't believe I'm saying this.

But my ******* rear is starting to grind again. Literally wtf!? 80w90 Lucas oil and it was just all put back to spec a few days ago. Coming home hauling my fourwheeler and it starts. Same throttle position as before.

OP
OP
Johnn123

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Dude enough find a new guy cause he has no ******* idea what he is doing on that 9.35 diff

Agreed, tech obviously doesn't know what he's doing.

Mr. Merc wheres the pics of the boots?!

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Sooner they get here the ******* better. I am getting that other 5th for this winter pick it up Aug 1st. That one I can lift and my truck can tow it so hitch hunting this month.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Well looks like I'm going to be off for a couple days probably. Going to have a typhoon beating down on me within the next 12 hours. Had a couple drinks. Going to sleep. Talk to yall later lol

OP
OP
Johnn123

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Well looks like I'm going to be off for a couple days probably. Going to have a typhoon beating down on me within the next 12 hours. Had a couple drinks. Going to sleep. Talk to yall later lol

Good luck bud, don't get blown away!

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum

Have fun peppy. Stay dry

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas

Be safe hope it passes you by.

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
4.56s, I ended up having that same problem with the ring gear teeth being too tall for the pin to slide through. I took a Dremel to the heel of the two teeth that were holding it up and it's good now. Also trying to crush that crush sleeve was a pita for me. I bungled up a pinion nut trying to crush it.

Yeah the crush sleeve was a real *****. How did you mess up the nut though?