What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks like you got the same dash cover as me :favorites13: id love if it could be velcro'd down or something but i had to epoxy mine :boxed:

This ones not a cover. It's the actual dash pad replacement. My old busted dash will be totally removed and tossed in the trash. I'm also going to replace my heater core finally while I'm at it.

I stick my phone in the ashtray :crazy:

Ooo big boxes, I love big boxes and so does my cat.

My ashtray is usually full of change. Had over nearly $100 in there once when I cleaned it out. :crazy:

Big boxes like that are always nice to find when you get home!

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum

jsmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So took the Dodge for a drive last night and it started surging, culprit is most likely the tps correct?

Ram digger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 magnum
Installed my new oil pump today , buttoned everything up and BEHOLD" I have oil pressure! (My first install was a complete failure) topped up all the fluids up and she purs wonderfully, stoked to start driving her !! so handy having the factory service manuel , rebuilding my nv 3500 would have been a nightmare with out it..

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Emailed a guy about some black leather SRT-8 seats earlier today. Then tried finding the ad again tonight and it looks like he deleted it :(

jsmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Took my tb off last night and got it all cleaned up and purty, it was late when I finished so only drove it for 5-10 minutes but think it fixed my surging problem :happy107:

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
Came home yesterday and on the way to my house started smelling something burning, waited till i got home and popped the hood to find a hose coming from the power steering pump had a couple pin holes in it straying power steering fluid all over my manifold... theres the smell :crazy: Had the local shop come get it to do a brake service and replace hoses

ChillyPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
My front 4.88s came in yesterday. So did my G2 front/rear major rebuild kits. Waiting for my refund for my rear 4.88s from autoplicity..

Called Summit yesterday and asked about their Yukon 4.88s. They called Yukon and said that according to their computers, there should be a drop shipment in a few weeks. So I'm placing an order through summit for my rear set. Should be here by mid/end of April IF there isn't any problems. :p

The company on ebay that sells and makes their own 4.88s for $160 shipped didn't really get back to me. They just said they haven't had any problems with them and didn't put a brand name on them yet. I'll just stick to an actual brand. I couldn't get a phone number out of them either.

It's gonna be 70* out today! :D

Last edited:

BBartow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
Came home yesterday and on the way to my house started smelling something burning, waited till i got home and popped the hood to find a hose coming from the power steering pump had a couple pin holes in it straying power steering fluid all over my manifold... theres the smell :crazy: Had the local shop come get it to do a brake service and replace hoses

Been through that. Which reminds me I haven't heard the noise when I used to turn in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum

That could have been really bad. Ps/transmission fluid is very flammable.