What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 4WD SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7l
If you're talking about Barack the man is a terrorist he's a terrorist on all the b******* that went on in the eighties and part of the 90s and definitely from 2000 to 2008 he's terrorizing all that stupid s*** that happened just like I wanted him to do.

[
QUOTE=dapepper9;1161556]He knows full well what he's doing to this country. Hes just as much a terrorist himself.

To keep it on topic:
Picked up a set of red 3157 LED bulbs the other day for my taillights. Don't have the resistors built in like i thought or something. Just stayed on wouldn't flash. So put regular bulbs back in[/QUOTE]

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
So who's ready for all of those "refugee's" that arrived in the country?....... [emoji379][emoji1017]

Sent from the howitzer

Wait I don't get it you have a monkey working in your office that is flexible enough to put his head in his ass???? Story doesn't mean nothing without pics

[
QUOTE=Lifted01;1161554]I wish that monkey in the office would pull his head out of his **** and realize what he's gunna do to our country when those people show

Sent from the howitzer
[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about Barack the man is a terrorist he's a terrorist on all the b******* that went on in the eighties and part of the 90s and definitely from 2000 to 2008 he's terrorizing all that stupid s*** that happened just like I wanted him to do.

QUOTE=dapepper9;1161556]He knows full well what he's doing to this country. Hes just as much a terrorist himself.

Not in this thread guys! We go off topic enough in this thread and politics are just not needed in here. Take it to the rant or another thread.

For the record NO they can stay the **** OUT of my country!!!!!!

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry I knew this wasn't a topic for here but I had to rant about it. I'll keep it on topic now.

Sent from the howitzer

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I betcha won't hit a mofucka, hit a mofucja, I betcha won't push a mofucka, push a mofucka.....lolz

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Sorry I knew this wasn't a topic for here but I had to rant about it. I'll keep it on topic now.

Sent from the howitzer

I agree with Merc. Politics is the LAST thing we need here. I wasnt jumping on you more keeping myself from going off lol. I'm very opinionated and i don't wanna offend anybody lol

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I kinda went off the handle last night after reading the Paris incident and reading the first load of refugees arrived. I was really mad that my town was on the list for them to come too.

Sent from the howitzer

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
I agree with Merc. Politics is the LAST thing we need here. I wasnt jumping on you more keeping myself from going off lol. I'm very opinionated and i don't wanna offend anybody lol

So am I very much so and I don't need to be going off on that topic here!! Idc about offending anybody in person but that's a face to face discussion not from behind a keyboard!

kpd12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Ok so to change the subject back, I really haven't done any major repairs/mods or upgrades lately. I did however replace a failing flasher module last week and due to my work car being in the shop, put several hundred miles on the truck driving to and from work. Time for another oil change.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk