What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Im selling my 52mm throttle body if anyone might be interested. Nothing wrong with it I'm just going bigger on the motor I'm building so selling this one.
uploadfromtaptalk1470376525198.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Im selling my 52mm throttle body if anyone might be interested. Nothing wrong with it I'm just going bigger on the motor I'm building so selling this one.
View attachment 75434

I'll be selling my F&B 52mm shortly as well. How big you going? I'll prob buy the f&b 58 myself

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Not sure. My engine plans have changed. I just sold the block I just had bored 20 over and built. It wasn't enough.

I want to go .60 over with a pretty beefy cam with nitrous oxide system (my dad gave me his old one off the gto), iron ram ported heads, m1 intake possibly and one of my dads drag race buddies has a kenn bell super charger. He said if I can find and pay half for his daughter a cheap (1500 or less) first car I can get it.

I decided I wanna make a mean as **** motor lol it won't be a daily much longer. It will be a while before it's done but I can wait lol.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Not sure. My engine plans have changed. I just sold the block I just had bored 20 over and built. It wasn't enough.

I want to go .60 over with a pretty beefy cam with nitrous oxide system (my dad gave me his old one off the gto), iron ram ported heads, m1 intake possibly and one of my dads drag race buddies has a kenn bell super charger. He said if I can find and pay half for his daughter a cheap (1500 or less) first car I can get it.

I decided I wanna make a mean as **** motor lol it won't be a daily much longer. It will be a while before it's done but I can wait lol.

Honestly the kennebell units for these trucks were kinda ******. Low power potential and created a lot of heat. Be better off with a vortech like I'm going or a procharger. That is if its one for these trucks. Another unit you could possibly do.

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
Was thinking of just running viper intake and heada...then I need to run 2 tbs. Lol

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Was thinking of just running viper intake and heada...then I need to run 2 tbs. Lol

It's been done but it takes a **** ton of work to make the heads and intake work on that block. Then there's the trouble of your engine sensors and running the cable and linkages for those 2 throttle bodies

LukeGirard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V8
So my driver door broke. So I replaced it with a door that has power windows and locks. My truck didn't come with power windows stock so I had to figure out how to wire them up. So I ordered a manual to power window conversion kit and instead of using the motor it came with I just used the stock Dodge window motor and it works great! I mounted the switches over the hole in the door panel for the window crank so I didn't have to try and wire in the stock window switches and then have a miss matching door panel! I'm pretty happy how it all came out! Next week I'm going to pick up a power passenger side door and wire that window up and then I'll never have to climb across the whole truck (I'm really short) just to roll down the passenger window!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

joepizuro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v10
It's been done but it takes a **** ton of work to make the heads and intake work on that block. Then there's the trouble of your engine sensors and running the cable and linkages for those 2 throttle bodies

**** all of that.. I have a spare v10 but it is a 95 so has the weak heads. Any aftermarket heads for these anywherr? I might just get a port and polish done instead of swapping intakes..

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
So my driver door broke. So I replaced it with a door that has power windows and locks. My truck didn't come with power windows stock so I had to figure out how to wire them up. So I ordered a manual to power window conversion kit and instead of using the motor it came with I just used the stock Dodge window motor and it works great! I mounted the switches over the hole in the door panel for the window crank so I didn't have to try and wire in the stock window switches and then have a miss matching door panel! I'm pretty happy how it all came out! Next week I'm going to pick up a power passenger side door and wire that window up and then I'll never have to climb across the whole truck (I'm really short) just to roll down the passenger window!

What year is your truck?

LukeGirard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V8
What year is your truck?

It's a 98 but only 2 door no rear half doors. So I had to get a door off a 95. And my harness didn't have the stuff for power windows or locks so I just used the aftermarket wiring & switches. Works great!

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
It's a 98 but only 2 door no rear half doors. So I had to get a door off a 95. And my harness didn't have the stuff for power windows or locks so I just used the aftermarket wiring & switches. Works great!

Yours had probably has plugs in the door jam or under the dash. So you could of probably just plugged in a set of power doors.

LukeGirard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V8
Yours had probably has plugs in the door jam or under the dash. So you could of probably just plugged in a set of power doors.

I checked. I got a set of power doors but my my truck didn't have the power harness in the body. So I have the stock Dodge power windows and door locks just wired into the manual to power window conversion kit and switches and the door locks wired into an aftermarket alarm.

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
I checked. I got a set of power doors but my my truck didn't have the power harness in the body. So I have the stock Dodge power windows and door locks just wired into the manual to power window conversion kit and switches and the door locks wired into an aftermarket alarm.

Oh ok lol sweet. Mine had manual doors as well. I was going to do the aftermarket kit but I wanted the oem look so I just snagged a set of doors off one I parted out lol

LaurenMagnum360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 V8
bought a camper shell off of my truck's twin from a junkyard about 2 hours from me. Going monday to pick it up, hopefully picking up a new radio dash bezel as well so I can start fiberglassing a 10" tablet into the dash.