What did you do to your Gen3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Hey, how's that tuner treating ya

Awesome I love it!!!! I'm using the 87 tune I read majority of people find that to be the best. The performance I gained is insane I can feel the difference. Gas milage went up too that's a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome I love it!!!! I'm using the 87 tune I read majority of people find that to be the best. The performance I gained is insane I can feel the difference. Gas milage went up too that's a plus.

I was seriously blown away at the difference a tuner made on my ram, it's night and day difference!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Howdy folks! Got my Line-X in my Rebel today. This **** is sweet!
Hey brotha! I'm happy to see you still posting here! How you liking that bad A $$ REBEL

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I was seriously blown away at the difference a tuner made on my ram, it's night and day difference!

Yeah I really didn't think it would of done so well I'm really really happy with it and it's something everyone must get lol.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Good!!

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey brotha! I'm happy to see you still posting here! How you liking that bad A $$ REBEL

I creep a lot, but don't post much anymore. The rebel is awesome, of course lol. Pushing 600 miles on it now haha

Moose Knuckle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I keep getting the Check Gauges light accompanied by the Ignition light popping up. Anyone know what causes that in my 08 Cummins

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I keep getting the Check Gauges light accompanied by the Ignition light popping up. Anyone know what causes that in my 08 Cummins

https://youtu.be/NCFVsZaTjiA

This is for the cars but the steps to do the "key dance" is still the same. If it's an automatic, the code will be displayed in the same window as the gear selector indicator on the right where the odometer readout is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Or you could just run down to your local autozone, oreileys, advance auto and have them put their OBDII scanner on it and tell you that way.

Moose Knuckle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
https://youtu.be/NCFVsZaTjiA

This is for the cars but the steps to do the "key dance" is still the same. If it's an automatic, the code will be displayed in the same window as the gear selector indicator on the right where the odometer readout is.

32631a92584374ecc4cf1f898748c022.jpg

Guess I could of just taken a picture of my programmer

Moose Knuckle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Adding on. Everything I've read is clean terminals and make sure they're tight. Tried this multiple times to no avail. Maybe have to switch out clamps and cables? That's a pain in the ass for the Cummins.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
32631a92584374ecc4cf1f898748c022.jpg

Guess I could of just taken a picture of my programmer

Well yeah, that woulda been helpful!!!....[emoji23][emoji23]

Not to change the subject but it got me thinkin after I saw your programmer in what appears to be a custom A-pillar cover...

What programmer you have? Do you have keyless entry and tire pressure monitoring system? I have a Diablo Sport Trinity tuner for my 2008 Hemi but I can't leave mine plugged in like that all the time because there's obviously some wicked interference coming from either outta my tuner or from that OBDII cable that messes with the signal from the key fob to the truck and the signal from the wheel sensors to the TPMS receiver....

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Adding on. Everything I've read is clean terminals and make sure they're tight. Tried this multiple times to no avail. Maybe have to switch out clamps and cables? That's a pain in the ass for the Cummins.

Found this to be interesting. If you've cleaned your cables, you might wanna run down to that auto parts store and have your batteries and your alternator tested.

Moose Knuckle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Well yeah, that woulda been helpful!!!....[emoji23][emoji23]

Not to change the subject but it got me thinkin after I saw your programmer in what appears to be a custom A-pillar cover...

What programmer you have? Do you have keyless entry and tire pressure monitoring system? I have a Diablo Sport Trinity tuner for my 2008 Hemi but I can't leave mine plugged in like that all the time because there's obviously some wicked interference coming from either outta my tuner or from that OBDII cable that messes with the signal from the key fob to the truck and the signal from the wheel sensors to the TPMS receiver....

I have the H&S Mini Maxx. I did get the A-pillar off eBay works like a charm. I have keyless entry and TPMS but I turned off the TPMS cuz I run the tires a little lower while towing. Never had any interference with the electronics tho.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the H&S Mini Maxx. I did get the A-pillar off eBay works like a charm. I have keyless entry and TPMS but I turned off the TPMS cuz I run the tires a little lower while towing. Never had any interference with the electronics tho.

Hmm, must be a difference in brands cuz yeah mine is bad about it. Kinda pissed because I coulda saved a couple hundred an got the cheaper tuner, the T-1000 and not had to sell the A-pillar cover I bought and the gauge pod mount for the tuner...lol.

Normally I have well over a 100 feet of range between my key fob and my truck but having my Trinity plugged in all the time, I literally had to be standing next to my truck to unlock the doors or even Remote Start it. The TPMS light was always on, too.

You run your tires at lower psi when towing? I figured if anything you'd want them a little more inflated while towing to eliminate the increased "bagging" of the sidewalls.

Moose Knuckle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Hmm, must be a difference in brands cuz yeah mine is bad about it. Kinda pissed because I coulda saved a couple hundred an got the cheaper tuner, the T-1000 and not had to sell the A-pillar cover I bought and the gauge pod mount for the tuner...lol.

Normally I have well over a 100 feet of range between my key fob and my truck but having my Trinity plugged in all the time, I literally had to be standing next to my truck to unlock the doors or even Remote Start it. The TPMS light was always on, too.

You run your tires at lower psi when towing? I figured if anything you'd want them a little more inflated while towing to eliminate the increased "bagging" of the sidewalls.

To be honest I have no idea why I run them lower. The guy who did my DPF delete recommended it and since at the time I was new to towing I was taking any advice haha.

The A-pillar is a gauge one with an adapter for the programmer. Think it was like $25.

I always wanted a remote start but from what I've read having them in a Diesel isn't the easiest thing to do due to glow plugs over spark plugs.

I guess I'll be making an Auto Zone run to test my alternator

DietDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
those were not taken the other day, there isnt 50" of water in them :roflsquared:

Took them the day before the rain started, but I moved a couple weeks ago. I'm no longer in Houston I'm in college station and we didn't get any flooding, just a bunch of rain.