What do you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, so Im thinking of getting some speakers for my front doors since theyre still stock and possibly an amp. Ive already got some kickers in the rear doors. Heres the speakers I was looking at getting JL Audio TR690-TXi 6" x 9" Evolution TR 3-way Car Speakers
and possibly this amp too JL Audio JX360/4 (JX3604) 360W RMS, 4-Chan Class A/B JX Amplifier
And these are the speakers that I already have in the rear Kicker KS60 (11KS60) 6" / 6.5" 2-way KS Coaxial Car Speakers

Basically what Im asking is do yall think those speakers are good? Im not looking to spend much more than that. Also will that amp be fine to power all 4 speakers if I decide to do that? From what I understand it looks like it will handle it but Im not audio expert

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
anything JL or kicker is great. I have pioneers in my doors, but im also on a budget :Big Laugh:
And you basically have the perfect amp to power all of your speakers. Also you might want to look into a new head unit as installing an amp with a stock head will require a few more parts and more time to install it all

OP
OP
TexasRammer

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
anything JL or kicker is great. I have pioneers in my doors, but im also on a budget :Big Laugh:
And you basically have the perfect amp to power all of your speakers. Also you might want to look into a new head unit as installing an amp with a stock head will require a few more parts and more time to install it all

alright good! I got a new head unit and a sub and mono amp last year so this is just completing my audio:peace:

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool. Also you need to run another power wire somehow. Or you could get a thing called a distribution block. IMO its WAY easier than running 2 power wires haha

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Honestly i think you will experience a loss of base. The front speakers generally are set up to produce the low notes and when replaced with aftermarket they become full range and some say lose base

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Honestly i think you will experience a loss of base. The front speakers generally are set up to produce the low notes and when replaced with aftermarket they become full range and some say lose base
He already has a sub set up so he doesn't need worry about a lack of bass

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Ahh...OK then what I said doesnt apply. Lol and can't spell bass. :crazy: