What happens when I'm bored, lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Got the supplies. Gonna spray-on bedliner my bumpers tomorrow :D Also got another can of flat black to freshen up my rims. They don't really need it, they're holding up great, but it won't hurt. I'll put up pics when I'm done.:happy3:

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
lol Thanks y'all!!!!

My grill used to be silver like the rest of the truck but I painted it black when I did my rims. Eventually I want my whole truck black! My front bumper is pretty fugly when you look at it up close, from people not caring enough to wash off years of bug guts, lol, so I can't WAIT to cover that sucker up!

I wonder how many cans it'll take.

Gotta stay busy, may have a hurrican coming our way in the next few days :/

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Wow that's good.....

I picked up two rattle cans to start with.....hopefully that'll minimally cover my front bumper....

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
i'd think twice about using the rattle cans. i've used 'em in the past and was NOT impressed. used 'em on a grill on one of my old trucks and ended up getting the roll on stuff because the spray on looked horrible. if you really want it to look good get a buddy with an air compressor, and a gun meant for bed liner. than use that. i would heavily suggest to get a piece of scrap or something you can spray to test the rattle cans before you commit to it. never been impressed with the stuff. its worth it to get it done right at a spray in bed liner shop if you can't get the stuff to do it yourself.....

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What you could've been doing: :LOL:

6329-bricks.jpg

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
What you could've been doing: :LOL:

6329-bricks.jpg

LMAO!

Nooooooooooooo thank you! I'm going out there to give it a shot, and see how it goes. I got sidetracked yesterday buying supplies for this hurricane we have coming right our way. Gonna work on it today before we get tons of rain and bad weather lol.

Hollabakzach23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is that what you used on your bumper?? How many cans did you end up using?

Yeah I used the rattle can on my bumpers and the roll on for my rockers. I would agree with above posts about the rattle can stuff. It doesn't hold up as well as the roll on but it's not awful. Good luck!

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Well, since I already had the cans, I decided to go for it. I only had time to get a crappy cell pic, but here she is, fresh and still drying. I really do like it, and we will see how it holds up. I definatley wanna do my rockers next!!! I did my rear bumper also. The stupid black things you can see on the right of my hood are the damn love bugs!

Attachments

• KrysRamPainted.jpg
    KrysRamPainted.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Only ****** thing now is that my horrid glazed headlights stand out even more! Can't wait to order the new ones. :/ I did de-badge it the other day too. Just gotta get a clay bar or ehat not to try and get the ghosting off.