What would u spend 1500$ on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So lets say you have 1500$ to put into exhaust, and yours is rusting from the y pipe back from a hack job at an exhaust place a few years back. Would you A: stainless works headers and y pipe to a mbrp or similar cat back. Or B: jba shorties Factory cats with 110k miles on em And a cat back.

With the long tubes. Do i 100% have to tune? If not will it thro codes eith the SW cats and o2 sensors?

Opinions please. I love my 14” magna flow But one more bump or salty New England road and everything from my y pipe back is going to crumble

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
ARH and mid pipe with a custom tune, best way to go.

Cheaper would be JBA shorties mid pipe and custom tune.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My vote goes to ARH and a custom tune also.
Jay

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So lets say you have 1500$ to put into exhaust, and yours is rusting from the y pipe back from a hack job at an exhaust place a few years back. Would you A: stainless works headers and y pipe to a mbrp or similar cat back. Or B: jba shorties Factory cats with 110k miles on em And a cat back.

With the long tubes. Do i 100% have to tune? If not will it thro codes eith the SW cats and o2 sensors?

Opinions please. I love my 14” magna flow But one more bump or salty New England road and everything from my y pipe back is going to crumble

Just go to a custom muffler shop and have them custom bend you stainless pipe. Headers are not worth the cost unless you are running a blower.