whats its take to get a PM return from RAM Cares ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tacomak22

Reaction score
like the title states, whats the generic ballpark timeframe to realize a private message reply by @RamCares , im at 10 days.

mod can move or flag this as you wish , thanks!

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Have you posted your query to the forum? Generally, by providing a detailed (try to be as on point as possible and avoid "last Ram I will ever own" threats, even though you may have a legitimate beef) information about the problem, what you have done to isolate or diagnose the issue, parts replaced, and any other details that will help the knowledgeable people here. From that, linking to Ram Cares may result in a faster response. And you might get some help in the meantime. Good luck

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hello, @tacomak22!

We do apologize for the delays here. Our team has been undergoing some changes, but are here to assist. Allow us to step in and help! Please send us a new private message so we can prioritize your concerns. Thank you.

Hannah
Ram Cares

OP
OP
T

tacomak22

Reaction score
Have you posted your query to the forum? Generally, by providing a detailed (try to be as on point as possible and avoid "last Ram I will ever own" threats, even though you may have a legitimate beef) information about the problem, what you have done to isolate or diagnose the issue, parts replaced, and any other details that will help the knowledgeable people here. From that, linking to Ram Cares may result in a faster response. And you might get some help in the meantime. Good luck
its in regards to the drag link issue recall - which we are all pretty aware of. I frankly figured directly messaging them would illicit the fastest / most direct response but that didnt happen hence my question of what was the usual dwell time on getting an inbox response.

OP
OP
T

tacomak22

Reaction score
Hello, @tacomak22!

We do apologize for the delays here. Our team has been undergoing some changes, but are here to assist. Allow us to step in and help! Please send us a new private message so we can prioritize your concerns. Thank you.

Hannah
Ram Cares
Hannah,

I will reach out via a new PM, Thank you!