What's my truck worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ol'red02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know kelly bluebook and all, but heres the thing my truck 1k miles ago got a brand spankin new jasper engine put in with a 3 yr 100k mile warranty. KBB doesn't have an option for "new engine" or I missed it. So I figured I'd see if I could get some help here. Picture of my truck is in my sig

Details:
ram 1500 2002 sport package
180k with new engine 1k miles ago
its the sport package
has some rust, but people who dont know trucks think its brand new.
20inch stock chrome rims, with decent tires

since I have owned I have had replaced, the engine, radiator, rear axle, just had the AC fixed and the heater core, and some other stuff.

also has a k&n intake and flowmaster exhaust

Any help appreciated!

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I may of missed it but is it 4wd?

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't think you're getting much if anything for having a new engine because the truck still has high miles. Everything else you did sounds like mostly maintenance and not upgrades. Hope you can get more though.

OP
OP
ol'red02

ol'red02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't think you're getting much if anything for having a new engine because the truck still has high miles. Everything else you did sounds like mostly maintenance and not upgrades. Hope you can get more though.

Right and that was my main concern, basically wondering if the new engine/warranty on it add any value.

msorbara10

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Ram 2500 SLT
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Kelly BB is usually a little high... With that said the new engine is nice and would add a little value but not much I would say. Only reason being that the rest of the truck has high miles on it and therefore more chances of other big repairs to come. Not sure of the value but I would say $7500 tops. I hope you get that or more but I think you would have to get the right buyer.
Def advertise the new engine bc that will help give someone a reason to buy it

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
x2 any nice truck needs a buyer who understands what the value of that individual truck is and is willing to pay for that added value.