What's On this Lowered Ram??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McFlyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello guys, I'm new and just trying to figure out a few things about this RAM shown below. For the record, it is not mine, and would love to know who's it is! My questions are....
1. It is clearly lowered, but can anyone take a guess as to what that stance would be? I'm thinking around a 3/5 with 22's?
2. I see some type of air dam lip on the front bumper, would anyone know what brand or name it is?

Ram To be.jpg

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
well i cant say about the drop kit but the front bumper cover looks like a 2019 classic front cover

JHoward

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Liter
... also, after getting an better look at the front bumper, could be an added ground effect to the lower part of that bumper ...

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
The front bumper is from the earlier 4th Gen, 2009-2012. Note the shape of the fog light opening.
This ^^^
5 bolt lug makes it a Gen4, most likely the Sport version which would have that front bumper and Sport hood.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
The front spoiler was part of a 09 - 12 dodge body kit that includes side rockers and a front chin, that bolts to the sport bumper with a dedicated mounting bracket and double sided tape.

The kit is no longer in production. To source one be prepared they are about 700 dollars and cost about 350 to ship as they are freight only due to length, not weight.

If you can find one. They are NOS and fit the 9 -12 model perfectly. They fit the 13 to 2022 classic but require modification to fit.

Street Concepts ,sells a replica of the body kit for about 1100 shipped. The wait to receive is three to 4 weeks as each one is hand made of fiberglass and comes with out mounting instructions or hardware. If you don't have a body man be aware you may need one.

Last as to the question of the drop, it appears based on where the back wheels sit in the bed sides It could be a bell tech 2 /4, the tires look too large in the front to be 4/6.

Last edited:
OP
OP
McFlyRam

McFlyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The front spoiler was part of a 09 - 12 dodge body kit that includes side rockers and a front chin, that bolts to the sport bumper with a dedicated mounting bracket and double sided tape.

The kit is no longer in production. To source one be prepared they are about 700 dollars and cost about 350 to ship as they are freight only due to length, not weight.

If you can find one. They are NOS and fit the 9 -12 model perfectly. They fit the 13 to 2022 classic but require modification to fit.

Street Concepts ,sells a replica of the body kit for about 1100 shipped. The wait to receive is three to 4 weeks as each one is hand made of fiberglass and comes with out mounting instructions or hardware. If you don't have a body man be aware you may need one.

Last as to the question of the drop, it appears based on where the back wheels sit in the bed sides It could be a bell tech 2 /4, the tires look too large in the front to be 4/6.

thank you @Bigskyroadglide.... it's a *****'n stance and look. My '19 may need to try a different style, as you proposed. I actually follow Street Concepts in Instagram. I think they are in Compton somewhere, and they do really good work! I appreciate the info!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357