Wheel Choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I chose the Fuel Couplers. I love the look of them and haven't seen them on many trucks around my area. No matter what you choose someone will have them so pick what you like.

If it's down to those two I prefer the Mavericks.

hrazz7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm looking to get some new wheels as well. Chrome though cause i'm running all white light bars right now and like the look, something different i guess. But i have been looking at fuels and like some but if i could go outside the box and find some good looking wheels that aren't cheap i would pull the trigger. Any ideas? Looking for 20 inch wheels with a negative offset not positive on how much offset yet since it varies with the wheels. And for tires narrowed it down to Toyo open country r/t, m/t, or Patriots.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm looking to get some new wheels as well. Chrome though cause i'm running all white light bars right now and like the look, something different i guess. But i have been looking at fuels and like some but if i could go outside the box and find some good looking wheels that aren't cheap i would pull the trigger. Any ideas? Looking for 20 inch wheels with a negative offset not positive on how much offset yet since it varies with the wheels. And for tires narrowed it down to Toyo open country r/t, m/t, or Patriots.

What wheels do you have now?
Are you familiar with chrome and how well it holds up?
Are you familiar with pvd chrome?

IMO

hrazz7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Right now I just have the stock chrome clads. Been wanting to get rid of them for a while just waiting on the tires to wear down a little so i can get the whole package. And yeah i'm aware of how they wear, thats the problem with them you gotta go expensive so they last. I do live in Houston so no problems with cold weather if that plays a factor haha.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I would just keep the stock ones.. But my second choice would be pvd. Don't know what you consider cheap.

IMO

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mavericks.
I'm still on stockers for now , when I do get my wheels it will be 17 or 18" wheels , I prefer 17" , depends on the lift I go with .

I have many reasons to go 17s but the main one is snow and mud gets caked up inside my wheels all the time , throwing them badly out of balance once I get up to speeds of 40 + mph.

Not my truck but this picture is what I'm talking about

d06363a37e7cc7854428f82a7aa1973d.jpg

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
^ that's the big reason why I went with a brand new company called Anthem offroad. So nobody else would have them

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

I went with Method Race Wheels on my truck. I've only seen 2 other people with them and honestly I like the less blingy and prerunner look of them.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have seen methods in 20x10

They definitely make them in 20"... Just not with 5x5.5 lug pattern. If they do.. It must be a style I wasn't interested in.

Here are the method standard sizes, presented by my iphone. No 5x5.5 in 20"
b3eaa49bd83749b3a9bfec1559a255e5.jpg

IMO

Last edited: