where do i get a remote signal for an amplifier?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
im currently adding an amp and some subs in my 2019 bighorn level 2 without the upgraded system and am keeping the stock headunit so im using a PAC ANC-CH01 to bypass the ANC and pulled my signal from that to a Skar SKE2LOC but what setting do i need my trigger mode set to? DC and Audio mode work, but they wont turn off and i dont want my amp to drain my battery so i need a remote signal that will turn off when i turn the truck off, or is it normal for them to stay on for a long period of time after turning off? is there a wire on the PAC harness i can pull a remote signal from? is there a preferred spot in the fuse panel or truck where i can get a reliable remote source? i have done so much searching around google and i just cant find the answer im looking for, i really dont want to tap into a usb port in the center console or anything, i really just prefer to not cut into any of the stock wiring. i appreciate any and all help in advance.

Last edited:

Bucko72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F65 or f66 in the fuse box will work, I can't remember which one or maybe they both do.

Bucko72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes that is fine. The remote turn on draws very little voltage so an even smaller fuse will work.