Where to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram702

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys im new to the site (first post) and ive always wanted my truck lifted. The money is starting to come around to do it and i was wondering where are the best places to buy lifts, body lifts, tires, accessories ect.. There is a 4wheelparts where i live but was wondering of any other good places to shop around for good prices

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have personally never checked out our vendors but you may want to look at the vendors section and see what you can find. If you stick around and become and active member here, you can get some nice discounts on products through our vendors. Welcome man, head over to our intro area and introduce yourself and your truck with some pics.

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
Hey man welcome! With 702 in your name, you wouldn't be from Las Vegas would ya? Used to live there so I recognized the area code so just curious. Depending on the product, certain places have better prices than others.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
4 Wheel Parts is a good place to get the parts and the work done in most areas. Look to other shops that may be in your area who sell and install systems. A lot of them will make you a package deal.

Not a lot of shops will install a kit you purchased elsewhere.

OP
OP
ram702

ram702

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey man welcome! With 702 in your name, you wouldn't be from Las Vegas would ya? Used to live there so I recognized the area code so just curious. Depending on the product, certain places have better prices than others.

Yeah i live in Las Vegas [unfortunately] haha but thanks guys for the help, i knew the obvious answer would be 4wheelparts, just trying to check if there are other places around that i could get some stuff a little cheaper haha thanks everyone though, ill keep everyone updated on the progress, probably wont be for a couple months though x]

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm a big into supporting the vendors we have here on Ram Forum. MPC and 3rd Strike both sell lift kits. I know for a fact Duane at 3rd Strike will price match. You can also check out the raffle we're doing here. Have a shot to win a gift card for them!