Where to find Black Express Badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GetLifted

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like the title says, I am trying to find the front badge of the black express ram (comes already blacked out) I have already purchased the rear but have been unable to locate the front. I also tried the dealer and they were no help at all. Any info would be appreciated

YIMBROKE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Think I read somewhere that it hasn't been released as an individual part yet. That would explain why the dealer couldn't locate it in the system.

desert01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
badge

part number for front all black 68218120aa

T14Jeremy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like the title says, I am trying to find the front badge of the black express ram (comes already blacked out) I have already purchased the rear but have been unable to locate the front. I also tried the dealer and they were no help at all. Any info would be appreciated

Did you try providing them with a vin from a model that has the badge you want? I know that helps them filter through the catalog to only display whats actually available for the specific model.

318boy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Yes the ram head comes off the grille it is held in with plastic tabs and sticky tape