Where to find/buy vacumm pigtails ac/heater 1987 dodge d250 360

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gb03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I took my dash apart, changed my blower switch and noticed loose wires from the vacuum lines that control where the air blows just laying in the back? .. I can't seem to find a shop online to buy a new pigtail. Any ideas? Ebay can't be the only option? They don't have it today but I'll keep my eye out. I would like to get everything put back together though. Thank you!!

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I took my dash apart, changed my blower switch and noticed loose wires from the vacuum lines that control where the air blows just laying in the back? .. I can't seem to find a shop online to buy a new pigtail. Any ideas? Ebay can't be the only option? They don't have it today but I'll keep my eye out. I would like to get everything put back together though. Thank you!!
Welcome to the forum. You posted this in 5th Gen. Recommended to try the first gen thread here. https://www.ramforum.com/forums/1st-gen-1981-1993.63/

Good luck