Where to buy a ac/heater control vacumm pigtail?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gb03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I took my dash apart, changed my blower switch and noticed loose wires from the vacuum lines that control where the air blows just laying in the back? .. I can't seem to find a shop online to buy a new pigtail. Any ideas? Ebay can't be the only option? They don't have it today but I'll keep my eye out. I would like to get everything put back together though. Really need a defrost in this weather. Thank you!! For your time and help

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
WELL Tell us what year model yours asking about.. SOME of us have worked on a lot of different rides... & If any way post a picture.. I hate it when members say this to me, because I can't get pictures to post on here..
But i HAVE A COUPLE of old rides down behind the house & my ram charger has most of the dash removed.
Is it that flat pig tail with about 5 pr 6 different colored lines coming out of it. If so that's a hard one to find. Seems like it was on the back of the heater control box under the dash..
Give us some more information. & Maybe someone else will chime in.

OP
OP
G

gb03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ended up making my own with 1.5 inch vacumm line/tubing and so far so good. I found the schematics for the placement.
Thanks for replying!! It took me a good amount of research but now I have defrost. 1000008580.jpg

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Do you have that Routing information available .. I'd sure like to have a copy of it. & That is the connection I thought you were looking for.. I did not have another one on that truck I went & checked it.. But I'm thinking now I need another for my 1988 Flat Bed.
I'm going to put mine back into the shop & try to get my AC WORKING BETTER.
... WHAT did you do yo fix yours..
Thanks.

OP
OP
G

gb03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is what I used for the vacumm lines.
After I replaced the blower control switch and hooked up the vacumm lines it was like magic.
Oh, and vacuumed out the peanuts I found in the dash. Ha.
Good Luck!
Thanks for checking. I really appreciate itScreenshot_20240210_191800_Chrome.jpg