Where to get smoked Headlights & taillights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16RamTyler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got mine from americantrucks.com.

InkedRear_LI.jpg

Orange.jpg

EDIT: The rear are LED minus the reverse lights. The front "rings" are LED, but standard projectors.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wheres the best place to get smoked headlights/ taillights? I have a 2011 Ram

What JB1 said.
Smokedouttaillights.com.
I have had my tails and 3rd brake for over 2 years and are still looking GREAT

Screenshot_20200407-145440_Photos.jpg

Headlights are oem black
Screenshot_20200407-145520_Photos.jpg

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Plenty of time on my hands now, think I’ll give this a shots.
Thanks

Not hard at all ... took me maybe 30 minutes and thats because it was my first time doing so ... the material cost me $20 bucks ...

Here is what I got... click on the links ...

1. VViViD Air-Tint Dark Black Headlight Taillight Tint Air-Release Vinyl Wrap Film 17.75 Inches x 60 Inches Roll
  2. VViViD Air-Tint Smoke Black Gloss Vinyl Headlight Foglight Transparent Tint Wrap Self-Adhesive (16 Inch x 48 Inch, 2-roll Pack)
  3. VViViD 3M Detailer Vinyl Car Wrap Tool-Kit (Basic Wrap Kit)

You can get away with just the 1 roll of the dark black if you only want to do the tail lights ...

If you want to do your headlights too then get the 2 roll pack of the smoked for the front, the dark black will be way to dark

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not hard at all ... took me maybe 30 minutes and thats because it was my first time doing so ... the material cost me $20 bucks ...

Here is what I got... click on the links ...

1. VViViD Air-Tint Dark Black Headlight Taillight Tint Air-Release Vinyl Wrap Film 17.75 Inches x 60 Inches Roll
  2. VViViD Air-Tint Smoke Black Gloss Vinyl Headlight Foglight Transparent Tint Wrap Self-Adhesive (16 Inch x 48 Inch, 2-roll Pack)
  3. VViViD 3M Detailer Vinyl Car Wrap Tool-Kit (Basic Wrap Kit)

You can get away with just the 1 roll of the dark black if you only want to do the tail lights ...

If you want to do your headlights too then get the 2 roll pack of the smoked for the front, the dark black will be way to dark

Thank you.