Who makes good aftermarket chrome or polished wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warship2k15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m looking for chrome or polished wheels that will hold up and are good quality.
Please only respond if you have had them for a while.
I keep on talking to people and most of the aftermarket ones pit or rust immediately.Also heard the PVD ones peel after about a year.
So which brand will actually hold up?
I live in Florida so no salt but lots of moisture.
Thanks Kevin

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I don't have them on my truck as I don't even have my truck yet. But, I have experience with aftermarker chrome wheels. I bought a set of chrome wheels (yes they were made in China, but they were well made) for my '16 Chebby plastic car. After 3 years, and 32K miles the wheels were still as good as new. The trick here is that you have to do your part, and take care of the wheels like you do your truck. Keep them cleam, keep a good coat of wax on them, and you shouldn't have any problems if you buy a quality set.

PVD wheels are a different story in my experience. I had a set on a Ford F-150, and now have a set on my Ford Ranger (soon to be sold before the new Ram arrives). You have to be quite careful as I found they are easy to scratch. Myself, I wouldn't buy a set if I was looking for new wheels. YMMV

Jim