WiFi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgalea02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I making this post to ask you guys if I can still get WiFi hotspot on my truck it’s a 2014 ram 2500 I keep pressing on the store and it says there’s no connection and I mean Ik there’s no connection that what I want to get lol thank you in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 7

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You have to get a 4g adapter from Mopar that works with T-Mobile network and plugs in to the obd port.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Why bother with spending money on a hotspot tied to your vehicle, you would be further ahead to get a mobile hotspot from your mobile phone provider.

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
Why bother with spending money on a hotspot tied to your vehicle, you would be further ahead to get a mobile hotspot from your mobile phone provider.
You’re right, in-vehicle adapters are limited use. The only positive thing is unlimited data plans for connected cars are cheap, usually around $20. Twenty bucks won’t buy much data for a mobile hotspot.

The uncapped plan in my truck is $20; the 150 GB plan for my portable hotspot is $90. Both AT&T.