Will I need a tune for catted Long Tube headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raminator711

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I haven’t seen too many post about the Long tube headers with the cats. I wanted more power so I would prefer to install long tube headers. I have to have the cats because of emissions so I seen an option of catted LT Headers. Are they any good l? Do I still need a tune after installation?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I haven’t seen too many post about the Long tube headers with the cats. I wanted more power so I would prefer to install long tube headers. I have to have the cats because of emissions so I seen an option of catted LT Headers. Are they any good l? Do I still need a tune after installation?
You can run long tubes with-out a tune,but you won't get all their benefits. Personally i think you'd be wise to have it tuned though

20092500HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello, I have ARH headers with cats on my 5.7 Hemi. Just to be on safe side I would get a tune. A Hemi fever tune, will dial A/F ratio right in. If your already 2k into headers, get a tune.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500