window sticker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMikk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318
I want to find the window sticker for my 1998 ram, I've looked all over the place for a working site but cant find anything. Has anyone successfully found their trucks window sticker?

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Ram Trucks - Contact Us

follow this link and enter your vin in the "equipment listing" tab on the left of the page and itll tell you EVERYTHING :favorites13:

I was trying to find that site again, I actually did hear back from Chrysler and the list they furnished me with had quite a bit more than what I got off of that site. That site is great for instant listing though.

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
I was trying to find that site again, I actually did hear back from Chrysler and the list they furnished me with had quite a bit more than what I got off of that site. That site is great for instant listing though.
the build sheet i got from that site had everything i could think of listed for my options, from rear end gears to my sport suspension, paint code, interior color, everything

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
the build sheet i got from that site had everything i could think of listed for my options, from rear end gears to my sport suspension, paint code, interior color, everything

I'll have to pull everything out again and do another comparison. I'll upload the differences.

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
Np guys, get an admin to sticky it, someone. Lol

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk