Wow! That Was Quick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil' Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just got a call from my salesman that my truck is built and on its way to the dealership!

We placed the order on February 8th and it will be here on Tuesday the 3rd...only 3-1/2 weeks.

I was a bit shocked when he told me. Of course...I won't be home to pick it up until Friday as I'll be out-of-state working. I'm not complaining though...I can wait and it will be well worth it.

RobertusvT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow less than a month to get your truck built. Sounds like a long drive/flight home coming up!

RobertusvT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow less than a month to get your truck built. Sounds like a long drive/flight home coming up!

OP
OP
Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was reading on here where some people waited a really long time, while most were around two months. I figured I had plenty of time to order my cap. Not now. That's the first call tomorrow morning.

rdm1465

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 , non e-torque
Now, if the truck you ordered is in high demand. The dealership didn't get it. It was sold to another buyer. and had to be reordered. Just kidding. Congradulations

OP
OP
Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finishing work up a day early, so I get to go home early...I'll get it tomorrow.