You know you have it bad when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2014 Ram and I still get in and turn on radio and enjoy. Katskin leather, Kenwood touchscreen with android auto, Footwell lights upgrade, Backup camera, Loadlifter 5000.20180514_134050.jpg

Walt Jenkins

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know I have it bad when I love my 2017 Delmonico Red Pearl Laramie, and can't help but watch all of the videos & read all of forums & blogs about the 2019 Ram Limited! Almost makes me wish I waited for the 5th Gen, but for now I'll continue to dream in my 2017...

Lettikka

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Okay, so I guess I'm in the club too. Ordered mine 10 days ago. Laramie, Ram Box, 12" screen, Panoramic...the works. Black appearance package. I too have read the owners manual a few times and re-built the truck online more than a few times. In fact I can go from beginning to end in about 30 seconds. Finally couldn't stand it any more and called today to check status on the build. Dodge lady (Amy) was very nice but could not get any kind of specific status on the build. She was able to report, "In progress" told me to call back later in the week. I am going to try to wait a week before I call back but we will see. I have watched all of the video's 10 times. This is going to be a long 6-12 weeks!!!! I am a 20 year veteran to GMC so this is a radical change for me and has me a little nervous. I have had two trucks over the last 20 years and both of those trucks are still going strong and have generally been trouble free. So common sense tells you to go back to the same well. That was my full intention. I tested a few new Denali's then went to the Dodge dealer for good measure and I was sold. The attention to detail seems to be there in the Dodge. I am a land surveyor so when I found the math functions up under the center console I knew that a like minded engineer was on task in the design of the interior. I'm excited, a little nervous and ready!!

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
My turn.....
I know I have it bad cuz EVERY time I park somewhere, no matter where, I ALWAYS look back and check it out

Me too

I Love My 2018 RAM 2500HD 4x4 Off Road. 6.4L. USMC (ret)

John813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea, I look out my front window time to time to stare at it.
Even though most will say it's not the coolest truck I've owned, it's a tad special to me since it's the first new truck I've owned.
Always bought used till this one.