Zone rear lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quackstacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I go to order my Zone 6" lift it asks if i need a 3" or a 5" lift for the rear. How can I tell which I need? I have a 2013 Ram Laramie 1500 4x4.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What is your current rake, and how much do you want when you are done ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Measure from the ground to the center of your wheel well at each corner, subtract the front from the rear. Next subtract that number from the front lift height and subtract the coil lift height from that number. If this equals zero your truck is level. If the front is much higher you may want the 5" coils to bring the rear up.

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
Measure from the ground to the center of your wheel well at each corner, subtract the front from the rear. Next subtract that number from the front lift height and subtract the coil lift height from that number. If this equals zero your truck is level. If the front is much higher you may want the 5" coils to bring the rear up.
If my current lift height From tire to fender with stock rear coils and a 4.5” spacer is 1.5” taller than the front tire to fender, should I get the 3” kit?

rwhjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If my current lift height From tire to fender with stock rear coils and a 4.5” spacer is 1.5” taller than the front tire to fender, should I get the 3” kit?
If you’re wanting it to be completely level and if your front height is staying exactly the same then yes going with 3” rear coils would work.

if you go with 5” rear coils you have to get the front lifted 2” higher than currently it sounds like.

what did you say your front setup is? If you want 5” coils then you’d have to just adjust your front struts for more height to compensate for the bigger rear springs.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Measure from the center of the wheel to the fender lip or measure from the ground to the center fender lip

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
If you’re wanting it to be completely level and if your front height is staying exactly the same then yes going with 3” rear coils would work.

if you go with 5” rear coils you have to get the front lifted 2” higher than currently it sounds like.

what did you say your front setup is? If you want 5” coils then you’d have to just adjust your front struts for more height to compensate for the bigger rear springs.
Front setup is Fox coilover 2.5 series shocks. They are the ones made specifically for “6 inches of lift”