04 2500 compustar remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
It's been quite a while since I've been on here, ever since it left tapatalk (which now most forums aren't using), tapatalk made using forums fast and simple. But anyway, for the past month or so I've been trying to install a compustar (cm900as) with idatalink blade AL into my 2004 ram 2500 5.7L with the black key (no transponder). Since the is only general remote start wiring info it is difficult to try and figure out what is going on. I'm not sure if it's a programming or wiring issue currently. After piecing together multiple different 3rd Gen remote start videos and threads I finally figured out the door's. But can't get the remote start to work. It will light up the dash, I can hear the relays click on but that's it. It'll cycle 3x's. No attempt to crank. According to the details of the cm900as wiring descriptions I've confirmed that the ignition wires are are seeing the correct voltage during the start process and confirmed that the cm900as is putting out 12v's during the remote start sequence but something isn't either allowing or telling the truck to start.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated