'04 Quad Cab on 35s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthernGorilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is a photo from the dealer site. Those are 35x12.50R20s.

882096_800600.jpg

The tires don't stick out as far as they look in the pic. But they do rub bad when making tighter turns. I need to decide if I want to go back to stock (or closer to stock) or keep the big tires and get cutout flares for clearance.

Yes, the bumper droops. The frame horns don't seem bent, so I'm hoping it's just a bracket problem.

The headlights are hazy as wax paper. Might replace them with projectors anyway.

OP
OP
S

SouthernGorilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing any peeling clearcoat. That's unusual for Texas. There are plenty of scratches from it being in the brush though. So I'm pretty sure it's the stock paint.

OP
OP
S

SouthernGorilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Today was the first time I crawled under the truck. I was surprised to see no signs of a lift at all. There are no blocks out back, the springs don't look unusually arched, no extended shackles. In fact, the rear springs actually have a noticeable reverse arch in them. The front may have been tweaked to level the truck, but it doesn't have the 4-6 inch lift I expected to see.