08 SXT Rear Panel Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vague

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
So I removed the trim level decals from the truck a few weeks ago and found a totally different shade of red underneath and I have a nice hard outline of clear coat built up. It looks like there was hail damage and instead of sanding and repainting, that they taped over the decals and sprayed then cleared over the existing. I know thats the case because of some slight overspray in the bed liner and such, but i can deal with that.

I need to know of somewhere I can get stock shapped decals. Either just OEM or maybe a different look but same shape as what I had. Has anyone ordered replacement decals? If so, how hard are they to align?

Thanks everyone.

generaljenkins

Reaction score
Ram Year
08/13
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check eBay, I just ordered a hemi 3d decal to put in my grill, but I saw alot of different emblems. I would just start by searching dodge decals. You may have to play with the search filter till u get it right.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yeah eBay may have them and you can check with our vender Vinyl Decals