19' 3500 w/rear air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elyrain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 & 2019 3500
Engine
Ecodiesel/Cummins
Is anyone aware of lowering links for the rear air suspension? My truck is plenty high enough as it is and I'd like to try and level it 2" or so in the rear if possible.

Thanks.

zrojas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Is anyone aware of lowering links for the rear air suspension? My truck is plenty high enough as it is and I'd like to try and level it 2" or so in the rear if possible.

Thanks.
You won't be able to lower it any more without changing your leaf springs or putting a load in the bed. It sits at it lowest unloaded rear height from the factory. Try pushing the bed lowering button without a load and you will see that it doesn't lower much, if at all. Mine bed height doesn't change.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea, since the 3500’s are air assist with leaf springs, so the leafs are setting the static ride height. You would have to alter the leaf springs (or remove a block under them?) and then probably mess with the air bags/sensors.

I bet a 2500 would be a lot easier seeing how they are full air, no coils.