1977 Dodge Powerwagon Stepside Macho Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autumnwalker

Reaction score
Beautiful. My Pop had one of those in a brown color. The truck is long gone and he passed away a couple of years ago, but he kept the "Power Wagon" hood emblems. I have them in my shop now as a memento.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
At least you kept it in the family!

But I was mainly concerned cause I can't afford to buy another truck right now and I would have been sorely tempted to drive down and get it...

OP
OP
U

UglyMuffin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360cu inch 5.9L
Ha! I don't blame you! It's a beautiful truck. It came out a lot better than we expected, as we'd had some concerns about the body work!

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welp, here she is! Took us about a year to get her on the road again, but we think she looks better than she did! Some before and after pics for you! What do you guys think?

Um, yeah, just a little better... Great job, so cool....

smithwicks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gorgeous. Any more pictures? What engine and transmission?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horace33

Reaction score
Ram Year
97 dodge 18LARAMIE
Engine
318 5.7
Back in the day they were sweptline only but what if the factory would have offered a utilne like this, interesting. I suppose they felt the bases were covered w/ the Warlock. Looks like great pains were made on this creation!

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Welp, here she is! Took us about a year to get her on the road again, but we think she looks better than she did! Some before and after pics for you! What do you guys think? View attachment 177144 View attachment 177146
Love that truck. Those are still my favorite body style of all time. Wish they'd do a remake on them like they did the Challenger, would by one in a minute!