2" Drop Spindle with different rim???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ran 69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys I have a 2017 ram 1500 reg cab R/T on 22" rims. I want to drop the front with 2" drop spindles by MG. But I do not like that it will push the rim out from under the fender 5/8".
So has one used the spindles and got a different rim with a different +offset? and used a spacer on the back to keep the front and back looking the same?
I need help on this, so thank you for any help.

P.S. I do not want to use drop springs only on the front unless they have somethin I haven't red about. thanks

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey guys I have a 2017 ram 1500 reg cab R/T on 22" rims. I want to drop the front with 2" drop spindles by MG. But I do not like that it will push the rim out from under the fender 5/8".
So has one used the spindles and got a different rim with a different +offset? and used a spacer on the back to keep the front and back looking the same?
I need help on this, so thank you for any help.

P.S. I do not want to use drop springs only on the front unless they have somethin I haven't red about. thanks
If you have a decent local machine shop,they should be able to narrow the spindles for you.Mine have had 0.650" or a little over 5/8" taken off each spindle. The spindles only move the wheels out 3/8" per side,not 5/8".I still run a 6mm/1/4" spacer on the back,but only because I like the old school "big-n-little" tire combo.I run a 295 on the front and a 305 on the rear and it looks pretty good .

Last edited: